Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

November 30, 2010

1st in a Series Challenge 2011

COMPLETE!



1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. If you're not a blogger, leave your information in the comments.

2. There are four levels for this challenge:

-Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series.
-Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series.
-Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series.
-Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series.

You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you. Any genre counts.

3. The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2011.

4. You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2011.

5. If you're a blogger, write up a sign-up post that includes the URL to this post so that others can join in. Feel free to use the button above. When you sign up in the Linky, put the direct link to your 1st in a Series Challenge sign-up post.


My Challenge:

I will join this challenge as a Series Lover, and I will read 6 books that are first in any series. Maybe in the future I'll add more books, but I want to take it easy :)

Update: I decided to erase the list I made last year of books to read and read whatever I felt like reading :)

1.- Truly, Madly (A Lucy Valentine Novel, #1) by Heather Webber
2.- How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper
3.- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake (Love By Number, #1) by Sarah MacLean
4.- The Goddess Test (Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
5.- Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis
6.- Love in the Time of Dragons (Light Dragons, #1) by Katie MacAlister


6 / 6 books. 100% done!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your challenge. I may also think about joining in this one though 20 books sounds way too ambitious, like you I'd probably stick to 6 or so.

    ReplyDelete