Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

December 26, 2010

Review: Guardians of Eternity series by Alexandra Ivy

Guardians of Eternity is one of my favorite paranormal romance series. It combines action, alpha males, hot  and sweet romance, and every kind mythical creature!

Alexandra Ivy's writing is excellent. Fast paced, with enough details and a funny undertone that you can miss. When I begin to read one of her books, I can't stop. The plot is very interesting, and every book add something else to a plot that has been growing up. The characters are original and realistic, strong but not invincible, and I end loving each one of them.

This is one of the series that every new book is better than the last one. When I started reading it I liked it, but now I can't get enough of it.

Overall, I love it and I recommend it, specially if you're a fan of series as Lords of the Underworld.




  • When Darkness Comes (Book 1)
  • Embrace The Darkness (Book 2)
  • Darkness Everlasting (Book 3)






  • Darkness Revealed (Book 4)
  • Darkness Unleashed (Book 5)
  • Beyond the Darkness (Book 6)






  • Devoured by Darkness (Book 7)


  • My favorite: Beyond the Darkness #6 (werewolf!)....and maybe Devoured by Darkness #7 too.

    The next book is called Bound by Darkness and still doesn't have a release date D:


    More information about this series at www.alexandraivy.comGoodreads.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment