Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren

Won:




A Season of Eden paperback signed copy and swag by Jennifer Laurens! (Library Mosaic)

Simon and Schuster Gallery Grab:

Past PerfectHome for the Holidays (Mother Daughter Book Club)The Dog Who Knew Too Much: A Chet and Bernie Mystery (Chet and Bernie Mysteries)

Past Perfect by Leila Saled
Home for the Holidays (Mother Daughter Book Club) by Heather Vogel Frederick
The Dog Who Knew Too Much (Chet and Bernie Mysteries) by Spencer Quinn

NetGalley:

Bad Boys Do (Hqn)

Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (no cover)

For Kindle:

The Perfect Play (A Play-by-Play Novel)Changing the Game (A Play-by-Play Novel)

The Perfect Play (Play-by-Play #1) and Changing the Game (Play-by-Play #2) by Jaci Burton
{OMG, aren't these covers HOT?!}

What did you get this week?

23 comments:

  1. Lots of awesome for you this week! I like that Brewery trilogy by Victoria Dahl so far, although I like the first one better than Bad Boys Do.

    Also...Past Perfect is super cute. I loved it! Hope you do too.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff! I can't wait to read A Season of Eden. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! Congrats! A lot of amazing books and swag! Enjoy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Astronaut ice cream?! I hope it's yummy! I'm super excited about Past Perfect. I really enjoyed Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales, so I have a feeling Past Perfect will be just as good. :)

    Great books! Can't wait to see what you think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Season of Eden! i have wanted to read that book forevahhh. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your wins! Enjoy!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win from Beth! Great IMM! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for PAST PERFECT! I absolutely adored the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection! I loved Across the Universe, and Beth has some of the best swag items. And I look forward to seeing what you think of A Season of Eden! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love astronaut food as a kid - so jealous!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books and swag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for swag! Across the Universe was full of win, and so's Beth Revis, haha. Enjoy your books!

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want A Season of Eden, and your swag is awesome!

    Here's My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. the jaci burton covers are certainly HOT!! great IMM this week! you have lots of fantastic reading ahead of you. enjoy :)

    Stop by our IMM.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I had to chuckle when I saw the Astronaut ice cream sandwich. I once got one from a friend but never had the nerve to try it *lol*. And of course the "Across the Universe" swag pack is droolworthy ... I can't wait for the sequel!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I didn't know there was a new Mother Daughter Book Club book out. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Got a bit of a green thing going on with the galley grab, love it!

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait to read Past Perfect since I adored Mostly Good Girls. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow all of these books look awesome!!
    happy reading :)
    check out my in my mailbox!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your wins - Astronaut ice cream sandwich .. how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh, Past Perfect looks so great! And that swag pack is just totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete