Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

September 19, 2011

Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon: Finish Line!

The Read Your Own Books Read-A-Thon is over! Thanks to ww.bibliophilicbookblog.com for hosting it :)

My goal was to read 3 books....I fail. :/ The only day I could really read was Saturday, and I read 1 book.

But still, I'm glad I finally read Divergent by Veronica Roth. It has been on my TBR pile for so long!



I also managed to read a couple of pages from Going Bovine by Libba Bray. It was my goal to finish it, but I guess it will have to be in another time :)

Anyway, did you meet your goal?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome choice! I loved Divergent! I hope you do too! :)

    Giselle at Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've read a bad review of Divergent yet! It sounds great. :) Sorry you didn't meet your goal, but finishing 1 book in 1 day is pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man I really want to read Divergent! Good job on the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete