Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

December 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday # 77 - Elemental by Emily White

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick: Elemental by Emily White


Just because Ella can burn someone to the ground with her mind doesn't mean she should.
But she wants to.
For ten years—ever since she was a small child—Ella has been held prisoner. Now that she has escaped, she needs answers.
Who is she? Why was she taken? And who is the boy with the beautiful green eyes who haunts her memories? Is Ella the prophesied Destructor… or will she be the one who's destroyed?
May 1st 2012 by Spencer Hill Press

12 comments:

  1. Interesting one! And I adore the cover, how gorgeous! Great pick :)

    Here's my pick for this week

    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! It soounds very intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting and tempting...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed the other books I've read published by SHP and am looking forward to this as well.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looking forward to this one! A dangerous/scary power and a boy with green eyes = Liz's kind of book! :P Great pick :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. See perfect synopsis, gives practically nothing away but sounds very interesting. Adding it.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds so good!!!

    stop by my wow?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/arc-review-incarnate.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I haven't hard of this one! The cover is kind of creepy and the summary sounds grand!

    *adds to list*

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover for Elemental is so ethereal looking and pretty. I love the cover! And the synopsis is intriguing.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what a beautiful cover! This one's new to me, but it's definitely going on my TBR shelf!

    Kelly
    Radiant Shadows | Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete