Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 3, 2012

Random Reads # 6 - Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

Random Reads is a meme by I'm Loving Books. It's about choosing a book by random once a month and reading it! It's perfect for people like me, who has tons of books to read and it's kind of lost. So... Want to join in on Random Reads?
  • If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  • Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  • Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  • Link up to your Random Reads post.
  • Read and be merry.
My Random Read last month was The Rent-A-Groom by Jennifer Blake, here is my review!

This month random.org picked number #83: Charlotte's Web by E.B. White!
Some Pig

These are the words in Charlotte's web, high in the barn. Her spiderweb tells of her feelings for a little pig named Wilbur, as well as the feelings of a little girl named Fern ... who loves Wilbur, too.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I have to move all the TBR books from Librarything over to Goodreads, but once I accomplish that I will be joining you on this fun meme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also haven't read this one! :)

    ReplyDelete