Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 7, 2013

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon! #WWReadathon

The Wicked Valentine’s Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of February 7-14 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!

Sounds fun right? I don't think I'll be able to participate much until the weekend, and luckily I have next monday-tuesday free (Carnaval!).

Anyway, my goals:
That's it! Pretty simple, but difficult if I don't have enough time :/ Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat too! I hope to read 2 books or at least finish one I started. Have fun and good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good plan. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete