Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

May 3, 2017

Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

What a fun movie! I loved the first one, so I was expecting Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 to be an movie and it was. Baby Groot was super super cute, and it was full of action, jokes and great characters saving the galaxy again.

Baby Groot

As the first movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 isn't really a family movie, it's intended to be a 'super' heroes movie for adults. Not only because of the jokes and anti heroes, but because each character is very deep and have issues trying to solve that most kids wouldn't understand.

I think it was almost perfect. It has a good pace, each character have the right time at the screen and the soundtrack, that's very important for the story, is even better that the first one. The special effects are great too, I watched it on 3D and was a great experience.

The only thing that I thought it could have been better was the villain. It was good, but kind of obvious since the start that he was a bad guy....after all, the name said it all.

Overall, I loved it and super recommend it! If you are a fan of Marvel, you have to stay until the end of the credits because it has 5 'secret' scenes full of easter eggs.





3 comments:

  1. I hope to see this movie soon. The trailers for it look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I loved the first book so much! I am really looking forward to being able to watch this follow up one as soon as possible. I'm glad it stays just as funny and cool!

    ReplyDelete